Individual membership is open to all African social science and humanities researchers in the following categories:
- a member or fellow of a Social Science or Humanities Faculty or department of a university
- a member of an independent research centre, unit or network
- a member of a professional association or not-for-profit organisation
- any other researcher, writer, or public intellectual with a record of continued engagement in intellectual production or activity
- a student undertaking postgraduate studies.
To apply for individual membership, please click here
By submitting an application, applicants consent to abide by CODESRIA statutes and to the payment of a USD 50 annual membership fee.